Showing 1–15 of 41 results
We are pleased and proud to share that six Fielding wines were selected by Wine Align – National Wine Awards of Canada for top honours and accolades. The limited six-bottle pack showcasing the award-winning wines is available in-store and online.
- 2020 Cabernet Syrah (Gold)
- 2020 Estate Bottled Cabernet Franc (Gold)
- 2020 Rock Pile Red (Silver)
- 2020 Blaufrankisch (silver)
- 2021 Estate Bottled Chardonnay (Silver)
- 2022 Rose (silver)
PLUS $25 Gift Card
& FREE ShippingAdd to cart
This cider is aromatic and fruit-forward on the nose with concentrated notes of ripe apple, pear and cherry. On the palate it is light and fresh with citrus and orchard fruit flavours, complemented by its impressive texture and exceptional balance. The light carbonation and bright acidity makes this cider incredibly refreshing with a crisp and clean finish.Add to cart$18.40 – $110.40
- Two curated 6 bottle packs of our best wines – shipped in April & November. This includes Club Only wines, small lot and
- Estate Bottled selections and wine notes from our winemaker, Richie Roberts.
- Surprise inclusions in both shipments to complement your wine lifestyle.
- 10% off online and Wine Lodge purchases all year round! Includes wine, cider, experiences and merchandise.
- Receive 4 vouchers redeemable towards the enjoyment of wine flights, wine by the glass or cider per year!
- Invitation to our Annual Club Social for you and a guest.
- Unlimited complimentary Wine Dome rentals in season.
This Cabernet Syrah has expressive aromas of ripe blackberry and black cherry along with distinct notes of smoke, fresh pepper and mocha. It is fruit-forward and juicy on the palate with exceptional balance and impressive structure. It has present but well-integrated tannins, with a rich mouth feel and a long, savoury finish.Add to cart$32.15
Our Lot No. 17 Riesling is sourced from the oldest vines on our Estate Vineyard! The seventeen rows are planted East to West as opposed to North to South like much of the property. This wine has a special place in our portfolio as it can showcase the unique characteristics that Bench grown Riesling has to offer.Add to cart
This Cabernet Franc has brilliant notes of black cherry, raspberry, rosemary and thyme with a hint of pepper. The ripe fruit notes follow through to the palate, complemented by the underlying notes of spice and herbs, while remaining fresh, rich and well-balanced. It is dry medium to full in body wine, with delightful acidity and outstanding structure.Add to cart$26.15$26.15
Aromatic and fruit-forward on the nose with concentrated notes of red fruit and fresh orchard cherries. On the palate it is light and fresh with slight citrus and ripe cherry flavours, complemented by its impressive texture and exceptional balance. The light carbonation and bright acidity makes this cider incredibly refreshing, with a fruit forward twist on the finish.Add to cart$18.40 – $110.40$18.40 – $110.40$16.40 – $98.40Featured!
This Fireside White is incredibly refreshing and easy-drinking! Intense aromatics of tropical fruit, green apple, citrus and candied ginger compliment the fruit-driven flavours on the palate. An underlying sweetness is nicely balanced by vibrant acidity, making this the perfect sipper for any occasion. Enjoy!Add to cart$14.95
This Sparkling Rosé has aromas of ripe strawberries, red cherries, watermelon and nectarine as well as light notes of flint and toasted bread. The red fruit notes carry through onto the palate, which is fresh, fruit-forward, lively and well-balanced with a pleasant and refreshing spritz due to the fine bubbles.Add to cart