Gorgonzola, Pancetta and Grape Pizza
This dish is best enjoyed with our White Conception
- 1 sheet of store-bought refrigerated puff pastry
- 10 oz. red seedless grapes
- 8 oz. Gorgonzola cheese
- 5 oz. baby arugula
- 2 oz. basil leaves
- 10 thin slices pancetta
- 1 cup pistachios
- Basil and garlic infused olive oil
- Reduced balsamic
- Thaw puff pastry until cool but still firm.
- Layer 3 sheets of aluminum foil on a baking sheet and brush the top layer with olive oil.
- Place pastry dough onto foil and stretch gently. Brush with basil and garlic olive oil. Arrange grapes, cheese, pancetta and pistachios.
- In a Misto (an oil spritzer), add reduced balsamic and pump to create the pressure to spritz.
- Place pan onto a high-heat grill and cook pizza for roughly 12 minutes. When pizza is almost done, add leaves and heavily spritz the entire pizza. The spritz will begin to caramelize on the toppings.
- Remove pizza from grill and spritz again.
- Allow to sit for 7 minutes before cutting and serving.
Tip: Balancing your baking sheet on top of three empty cans on the grill removes it from direct heat, making for thinner, puffier pizza.
recipe by Jeremy Parsons