Showing 1–15 of 35 results
This cider is aromatic and fruit-forward on the nose with concentrated notes of ripe apple, pear and cherry. On the palate it is light and fresh with citrus and orchard fruit flavours, complemented by its impressive texture and exceptional balance. The light carbonation and bright acidity makes this cider incredibly refreshing with a crisp and clean finish.Add to cart$18.40 – $110.40
- Two curated 6 bottle packs of our best wines – shipped in April & November. This includes Club Only wines, small lot and
- Estate Bottled selections and wine notes from our winemaker, Richie Roberts.
- Surprise inclusions in both shipments to complement your wine lifestyle.
- 10% off online and Wine Lodge purchases all year round! Includes wine, cider, experiences and merchandise.
- Receive 4 vouchers redeemable towards the enjoyment of wine flights, wine by the glass or cider per year!
- Invitation to our Annual Club Social for you and a guest.
- Unlimited complimentary Wine Dome rentals in season.
Spending time with friends and family poolside, at the cottage, camping in the great outdoors or hitting the golf course can make you thirsty. The May 24 Pack is the perfect way to tee off the first long weekend of summer!
- Bag-in-a-box Long Weekend Chardonnay/Pinot Grigio
- 2 cans of Peach Hard Cider
- 2 cans of Apple Hard Cider
- 2021 Rose
- 2018 Riesling
- 2020 Merlot
- 3 pack of Fielding Estate custom Taylor golf balls
This Riesling is incredibly aromatic with notes of peach, green apple, candied lime and grapefruit. It is fruit-forward and concentrated on the palate, with vibrant citrus and stone-fruit flavours and an underlying minerality. There is a touch of sweetness on the palate which is perfectly balanced by its bracing acidity, leading to a crisp and elegant finish.Add to cart$30.15$26.15
Aromatic and fruit-forward on the nose with concentrated notes of red fruit and fresh orchard cherries. On the palate it is light and fresh with slight citrus and ripe cherry flavours, complemented by its impressive texture and exceptional balance. The light carbonation and bright acidity makes this cider incredibly refreshing, with a fruit forward twist on the finish.Add to cart$18.40 – $110.40$18.40 – $110.40
This Fireside White is a blend of Niagara grown grapes is incredibly refreshing and easy-drinking! Intense aromatics of tropical fruit, green apple, citrus and candied ginger compliment the fruit-driven flavours on the palate. An underlying sweetness is nicely balanced by vibrant acidity, making this the perfect sipper for any occasion. Enjoy!Add to cart$14.95$22.15
This Sparkling Rosé has aromas of ripe strawberries, red cherries, watermelon and nectarine as well as light notes of flint and toasted bread. The red fruit notes carry through onto the palate, which is fresh, fruit-forward, lively and well-balanced with a pleasant and refreshing spritz due to the fine bubbles.Add to cart